Tuesday, September 4, 2012

New Look

Yup, updated the look of the blog.  I figured since the holidays are approaching I would keep the background generic and switch it out according to the holiday, or my mood.  I did have a blast with the header though.  Things has slowed down just a bit here at the Lyonsden, Northwest edition.  Now that my workbench is built it is just a matter of moving all my craft and project gear downstairs and putting it all away.  Only problem is that I have also been buying more with the holidays approaching and my thinking I'm crafty enough to make all the presents.  My next big project is to make little man Liam a play table for upstairs.  I am trying to curb his wanting to color on the walls with sitting him down at a table.  Let's just hope that I can convince Josh to make it or help me make it.  I am also looking forward to making table runners for my relatives who celebrate Christmas.  When I come home, packages in hand, Josh just shakes his head in wonder.  To all the men out there, never let your wife/girlfriend hit up craft stores on Labor Day when they have 50% sales.  Speaking of packages, I am not so patiently awaiting my remaining gel stains from Amazon so I can finish the floors as well as start my refinishing of two end tables, seven dining chairs, as well as our flooring upstairs.  I am really looking forward to getting rid of the light colored wood.  I will be posting pictures of the before and afters of the projects.  I also will be posting the before and afters of the different rooms as we finished them.


Happy Re-mollying!
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment