Thursday, August 16, 2012

Very busy week, even busier weekend ahead.

So we have been very here in the Lyonsden, Northwest edition, with projects and guests.  Last weekend Josh chose on the hottest day of the week to dig a fire pit and ring it with the large natural stones that we have on our property.  I thought he was crazy doing all that in the heat, but it paid off.  We have a great fire pit now that blends nicely with our Pacific Northwest backyard and as soon as the lawn is a bit greener and the yard pruned, I will post pictures.  Having our house guest was also great and was a great way to test out the guest room and how comfy the bed is.  Now that the chaos with all the projects is down to a dull roar and I can take a break, I am now able to post some finished projects as well as work on more projects.  Looking forward to relaxing with my glue gun today, in the 95 degree heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment